• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

After market lenses for Juliet

sporteger

Oakley Beginner
Hello everybody,
In first of all i apologize for my English, i am from Romania.
I am a proud owner of a Juliet, I must mention this is my first Oakleys and they need some repair.
I found all the parts that i need for a repair but i am curious about some after market lenses.
I did some reserch and i am curious about your opininon abou this brands: Fuse,Revant, Walleva and Sunglasses Restorer.
Thank you very much.

IMG_20170113_091035.jpg

IMG_20170113_091022.jpg

IMG_20170113_091056.jpg

hi sporteger! welcome to the forum. your english is excellent (much better than my Romanian...). try to find some genuine oakley lenses - they are available on here. if you decide to go the aftermarket route, i would recommend linegear as the best option. you can get them from their website (JULIET - LINEGEAR (Page 1) ), through ebay or, once you meet forum requirements, direct via the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ikon lenses are also good if you can't find original ones and want polarized lenses. Usually you can get OEM lenses here at good prizes or you can get @Chris A Hardaway to cut some for you.

Thank you very much for your help NoFair, i am looking for some polarized lenses because i go fishing.
One vote for IKON lenses and one for LINEGEAR, what about the other aftermarket lenses like: Revent, Walleva ... ?

@sporteger Welcome to the community! I apologize for my Romanian: Yoo have a feesh in your mouth in your peecture!

I have no recommendation for aftermarket lenses, I don't use them. I just wanted to welcome you and try out my Romanian!

:)

@sporteger Welcome to the community! I apologize for my Romanian: Yoo have a feesh in your mouth in your peecture!

I have no recommendation for aftermarket lenses, I don't use them. I just wanted to welcome you and try out my Romanian!

:)
Thank you for your help cyclerdoug, my avatar picture is in PS but i am a fisherman that's why this picture.

Latest Posts

Back