1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Esscaster

Esscaster Oakley Beginner

I have a set of Juliets with the deep purple Ruby Iridium from X-Men, Black Hawk Down, etc. Looking to get the same for my Romeos, hopefully polarized. Wondering if anyone had any recommendations. I can spend whatever on them, even OEMs if someone has one, but wondering if anyone has experience with this, or better yet, pics:)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

I'd say in terms of quality and look- these are as close as you get. There are others that have something of a brighter tone to the red (Exovista) but their quality isn't up to par. This is sold out but you can email Linegear and often they have a set or two lying around and they'll change it to "available" for you.

ROMEO1 RED MIRROR-POLARIZED - LINEGEAR

3. Esscaster

Esscaster Oakley Beginner

very cool, thank you!

4. Funky-Trixtar

Funky-Trixtar Me ,some time ago............. Premium Member

5. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

6. Funky-Trixtar

Funky-Trixtar Me ,some time ago............. Premium Member

Correct, although the Ruby lenses used In my opion don't have the vibrancy of the red lens or the Ruby that's available (few and far between though they are)for Juliets. Due to the mirror coating used in the films on the inside of the lenses and the lighting installed I believe.

2015-03-24 21.51.03 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Last edited: 3/24/15