• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale All My Custom Goodies - Stands, Watch Holders and More!

Username Hidden said:
so far i have a mm, dbtap,12 guage which are the heaviest. for now a GMT which i think i will sell off. a blade and a bottlecap which arent that heavy. i found that the MM links are quite big and dont fit into the slot as nice on the plastic stands i have now.

I ask ealier about the metal stand and you said that, " I do, but they take a little playing to get to fit right as i can only control one portion of it, and my parts aren't injection molded (and theres various generations and styles, so I may not have the one you need" (post 15)
was not sure what the problem was but i assumed you meant that the balancing them can be a concern but no worries. i'll Pm you and get paypal info and wrist size. And maybe i can help find a simple fix.

thanks again looking forward to getting something more sturdy!! lol
No it's more getting a tight fit in the hole in the block so the stands don't wobble. Too big of a pin, it won't fit, too small, and it will move all around, could fall out. It's just harder to control than mine. Any reason why you wouldn't just get the ones I make and sell the alum blocks you have?

Some people reacted to this post.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438563487.808187.jpg

lol..you have sold me on your stand. I like the metal base. at least for now. i have like 3 different boxes so far ..and if i am going to be consistent.. well.. i need to be consistent.. lol..

man 3d printing has come along way.. my boss is trying to talk my company into getting one.. lol.. at least some 3d software to get started..

thanks will shoot you a pm for paypal info.

The fully printed ones like gh4au has as still better imo, but if you're into to make the others fit right I'll sell you those.

Username Hidden said:
lol..you have sold me on your stand. I like the metal base.. man 3d printing has come along way..

You realize the metal base part is OEM, right? The printed part is the black plastic.

I'll send a pm to not clutter yr thread.

yes. I have six metal bases. The plastic clamps that came with them sux and are hard to locate.

Th a nks again.

Any more mini's left in black?

Ok will probably pm next weekend on vacation now in Punta Cana.

Username Hidden said:
Ok will probably pm next weekend on vacation now in Punta Cana.
PM me on Punta Cana. I'll be there in May. Staying at Hard Rock. Need some feedback!