• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

All set up finally!!!!

Jakeracefox

I should Work at Oakley
Maine
Well my wife let me set up the case in the living room (surprisingly). So here is my whole collection besides the few I'm still waiting for in the mail. To think 2 months ago I just had 2 pairs of oakleys (matte black gascans, and polished black monsterdogs). So this whole collection I started in June besides those 2 pairs and the goggles. I think it looks awesome even the wife thinks it looks good. There is 2 pairs of gatorz eyewear down in the back incase anyone's wondering what they are. I know, I know, they don't belong in there, But they are made in the USA too I just wish they had Oakley lenses in them:drinks:

IMG_2891.JPG
IMG_2893.JPG
IMG_2894.JPG
IMG_2895.JPG
IMG_2896.JPG
IMG_2897.JPG

Well my wife let me set up the case in the living room (surprisingly). So here is my whole collection besides the few I'm still waiting for in the mail. To think 2 months ago I just had 2 pairs of oakleys (matte black gascans, and polished black monsterdogs). So this whole collection I started in June besides those 2 pairs and the goggles. I think it looks awesome even the wife thinks it looks good. There is 2 pairs of gatorz eyewear down in the back incase anyone's wondering what they are. I know, I know, they don't belong in there, But they are made in the USA too I just wish they had Oakley lenses in them:drinks:

View attachment 364446 View attachment 364447 View attachment 364450 View attachment 364452 View attachment 364456 View attachment 364457
Nicely done. :drinks:

No she actually said I could to much surprise. She does do that too, but she hasn't said anything negative about it yet. She did ask how much I've spent on my TLD collection and I just said, oh a couple hundred:behindsofa:. I'm getting rid of my banshee and everything that goes with it and she hates that thing so I think that may have something to do with her accepting it. I'm trying to get her involved in the collection too but I don't want her to actually see what all the different models go for price wise because that's when it will go down hill quick! So I'll just spoon feed for now!:lolsign:

Very nice. My wife went through this with me back in 2011, but purged most of my collection in 2012. She's not too thrilled that my collection has kicked back up haha. I decided to just keep everything contained to my single wide. Perhaps I'll chase after an entire collection one day :). Good luck with your TLD

Back