• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

All set up finally!!!!

Thanks bud I have 6 in the case and 3 more on the way so I have 9 out of 17 TLD ones now. And I got most of the hard to find ones first so the rest shouldn't be too bad. The only one I am thinking might be hard to find is the eyepatch 2 with gunmetal icons and polorized lenses. I haven't seen it for sale yet at all.

Well my wife let me set up the case in the living room (surprisingly). So here is my whole collection besides the few I'm still waiting for in the mail. To think 2 months ago I just had 2 pairs of oakleys (matte black gascans, and polished black monsterdogs). So this whole collection I started in June besides those 2 pairs and the goggles. I think it looks awesome even the wife thinks it looks good. There is 2 pairs of gatorz eyewear down in the back incase anyone's wondering what they are. I know, I know, they don't belong in there, But they are made in the USA too I just wish they had Oakley lenses in them:drinks:

View attachment 364446 View attachment 364447 View attachment 364450 View attachment 364452 View attachment 364456 View attachment 364457
Hmmm... looks like you caught a bad case of OFever... only one cure to that. BUY ALL KNOWN OAKLEY ITEMS... its a nirvana only few have reached (maybe merk and feargear...)
Welcome! And congrats on the living room victory! Most of us here hope our significant others dont find our second case...

Back