• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

(Official) --- No Exclusions --Artist Series Collection List

alcapon1

I should Work at Oakley
West Side
Complete list of Artist Series with no exclusions.

This list contains ALL Artist Series sunglasses and "secondary" items tied in with the series. People looking to exclude such items can do so with their own collecting interest in mind. These items below were advertised as 'Artist Series" at one point or are associated though there connection with fine art collaborations through Oakley . Other items are also loosely affiliated with the series and relate in unique ways. This list is based on items that exist yet do not fit an official collection ideal that cannot be proven due to marketing inaccuracies and other factors associated with production.

Sunglasses

1. C100 Berlin Gascan
2. Brown David Flores Gascan (orange icon, silver icon)
3. Blue David Flores Gascan
4.* Art Chantry HIJINX
5.* Todd Francis Eyepatch ( 2 bird versions)
6.* London Police Gascan (sweatshirt goggles)kit
7.* Frank Kozik Hijinx
8.* Naomi South Eternal
9.* Will Barras Monterfio
10* Robert Pimple Hijinx
11.* Who is this Kid Hijinx
12.* Caia Koopman Ravishing (silver icon, red icon)
13.* C100 Jupiter
14.* Mambo Antix
15.* Stanley Donwood Jupiter
16.* Don Pendleton Fuel Cell
17.* Robert Williams Dispatch
18.Andrew Petterson 1-50
19. Chip Foose Gascans (advertise as AS, moved to Signature Series)

Clothing

Flores Tee
London Police collectors pack (Sweatshirt, Goggles, Glasses)
C100 Tee
Will Barras Tee
Stanley Donwood Tee
Robert Williams Tee 1,2 board shorts
Caia Coopman Scarf
Kozik event Tee
WITK? event Tee

Displays / Miscellaneous

Flores Tokyo O-store mug
Flores blue event card
Todd Frances event card
Don Pendleton Skateboard
Art Chantry event screen poster
C100 postcard

Exclusive Event give-a-ways

Kozik event Tee
WITK? event Tee
Art Chantry Polished Hijinx
Kozik Positive Red Lenses

Let the arguments start...Lol
Items will be added that I have missed

Last edited:
the foose are definitely not part of the artist series. they are very much an signature series for the racing division along with the troy lees. but i respect your opinion of you want them included. if the petersons are part of the series than the o store artist release should be included as well. i know the hollywood and san francisco o stores got some hand painted pairs in from some pretty well known artists and sold those. some other stores got some as well but i do no remember. the forum on the o review should have pictures and info on them.

the first flores had a t shirt and there was a mug or cup that had its art on it as well from the tokyo o store.

the foose are definitely not part of the artist series. they are very much an signature series for the racing division along with the troy lees. but i respect your opinion of you want them included. if the petersons are part of the series than the o store artist release should be included as well. i know the hollywood and san francisco o stores got some hand painted pairs in from some pretty well known artists and sold those. some other stores got some as well but i do no remember. the forum on the o review should have pictures and info on them.

the first flores had a t shirt and there was a mug or cup that had its art on it as well from the tokyo o store.

Good call, I forgot about those. I will include a subsection for the artist at night and store exclusive, I just havent decided how to treat these because technically the artist at night were exhibitions only. The O-store exclusives were one of a kind so artist "series" requires more than one by definition. Splitting hairs is not for this post, just items in the same solar system, it will very much be noted

Good call, I forgot about those. I will include a subsection for the artist at night and store exclusive, I just havent decided how to treat these because technically the artist at night were exhibitions only. The O-store exclusives were one of a kind so artist "series" requires more than one by definition. Splitting hairs is not for this post, just items in the same solar system, it will very much be noted

Exactly why the petersons arent part of it, there is only one of each.

Exactly why the petersons arent part of it, there is only one of each.
Even though his are different per-say they are still in a single series of sunglasses which more than one is produced and tied together by one event clear stated on the site as artist series. He created 50 pairs in secession at one place and time hence the "series" definition applied to that artist. . People want to include Flores, C100 Gascan just for association yet they clear state on there artist info "signiture series" then exclude Petterson, it does not make sense. This list is sunglasses associated with artist series any way you slice it. you cannot deny their association and then simple say Flores is part of the AS, especially since limited numbers were produced then recalled. Official AS items are highlighted above, these other items pertain to the series in their relationship is a way that include the others in the same way.

unsubscribed..

Ya, I expected for people not to agree but you have clear stated you dont agree in the other forum and others would not agree, its nothing personal

You did miss the robert williams boardshorts. if your going to include the shirts the shorts are part of the same collection.

I'm sorry if it seemed like it was grinding you I agree it is quite the list and comprehensive at that. I just noticed as I was looking at these shorts the other day and they werent up there.

I'm sorry if it seemed like it was grinding you I agree it is quite the list and comprehensive at that. I just noticed as I was looking at these shorts the other day and they werent up there.

I am in argument mode so no prob... my bad:) lol