1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. RyanCF

RyanCF Oakley Beginner

I figured this was the most appropriate section for this, I apologize if it is not.

I was wondering if others had ordered from altrec.com before and what their interactions with altrec.com were like?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

I have bought 2 sets of lenses from them. No troubles, shipped quick and well packed. It was through Amazon.

3. kwidjibo

kwidjibo Oakley Beginner

there are many websites that offer site reviews and your best looking there, your best typing the site name in google and adding phrases like reputation, website reviews, shopper reviews, etc.

4. jrd5497

jrd5497 Oakley Enthusiast

I've placed multiple orders there and had no problems. Never bought sunglasses or lenses though

5. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Excellent company to obtain some good deals from..... Also check out backcountry.com, and departmentofgoods.com

6. Oakley Stephen

Oakley Stephen Oakley Collector

I have personally bought from them several times with no issue. they ship either the same day or the day after the order is placed

7. jrd5497

jrd5497 Oakley Enthusiast

I can vouch for these two (actually they are the same) companies and have bought lots of items from them. Great stores!

8. GH4AU

GH4AU Carbon Fanatic Premium Member

I have been ordering from Altrec and also Backcountry for many years. Both are great companies to deal with and you can normally find coupon codes to save even more off their already good prices.