• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Announcing the Oakley Database!

Already up to ~400 images on there with a few members helping out - If anyone else has images, even if for a specific areas (i.e frogskins, x-metals etc.), feel free to shoot me a PM and I can give you access or simply send the images and we'll upload them with the current team.

Seems to be positive feedback thus far - always happy to be able to give back to this awesome community! Let's keep it growing!

I am down to help maintain this and update....

Huge thank you to all the members helping out and to all the members providing even more data to be loaded in here - have received 5+ databases of various oakley products, just working to merge all of them and clean before uploading. Cheers gents!

Huge thank you to all the members helping out and to all the members providing even more data to be loaded in here - have received 5+ databases of various oakley products, just working to merge all of them and clean before uploading. Cheers gents!
Just let @kronin323 do it. Download from his brain since he has it all stored up in there anyway. ;)

Back