• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anodized Juliet Fade

So honestly, how many PM's have you received asking if they were for sale ??

His queue is quite long as he's having a hard time deciding on which colored rubbers to fit on the colorful Juliet. Was it red for nose pads, yellow for gaskets, and green t shocks? Or maybe blue for t shocks, yellow for nose pads and red for gaskets? Oh the choices! And then there's earsocks to throw into the combinations....

Actually none yet to sell them. But they will probably be up for sale in a few weeks most likely. I can do another set anytime. Might as well let someone who can't enjoy them.

His queue is quite long as he's having a hard time deciding on which colored rubbers to fit on the colorful Juliet. Was it red for nose pads, yellow for gaskets, and green t shocks? Or maybe blue for t shocks, yellow for nose pads and red for gaskets? Oh the choices! And then there's earsocks to throw into the combinations....
Yeah man. You'll need some rubbers with those shades...otherwise you might get AIDs.

if these were Hammer Stem, I would have DONE BEEN IN YOUR INBOX !!!!!

HAHA !!!

I seriously like the **** out of them......