• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another Newb

Twisted

Oakley Enthusiast
Michigan
Hi everyone. Just found this forum after my most recent relapse off the OCD wagon. I really didn't need another collecting vise but hey....

My names Justin. I'm from Michigan. About an hour north of Detroit. I already am knee deep in collections. I like guns, knives, cars, guitars, and now Frogskins.

I've had a few pairs of Oakley's in the past. Blades back in the late 80s and of course the OAKLEY banner on my mustangs windshield. Now that I'm getting older and needing glasses I thought "how cool would a set of prescription Oakleys be!!??
I ordered up a set of torts with clear lenses and a pair of prescription sunglasses and I'm good to go. But now I want more.... Many many more...

Anyways. Thanks for listening

Welcome to the forum! Good luck on the new vice. Also there are a thread for gun, knives, and cars randomly throughout this forum

Hi everyone. Just found this forum after my most recent relapse off the OCD wagon. I really didn't need another collecting vise but hey....

My names Justin. I'm from Michigan. About an hour north of Detroit. I already am knee deep in collections. I like guns, knives, cars, guitars, and now Frogskins.

I've had a few pairs of Oakley's in the past. Blades back in the late 80s and of course the OAKLEY banner on my mustangs windshield. Now that I'm getting older and needing glasses I thought "how cool would a set of prescription Oakleys be!!??
I ordered up a set of torts with clear lenses and a pair of prescription sunglasses and I'm good to go. But now I want more.... Many many more...

Anyways. Thanks for listening
Welcome to the forum

Back