• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

Ya but how you guys feel about that white toe? I like the angle it's cut, I like the back and side, but I can't get past the fact it looks like they white chocolate dipped it.
@Ventruck

I think it would look better with a darker contrast toe. The way Nightwing functionally made sense of it on WT (believe he related it to the Jordan 2010 as having an "independent toe") is drawing my appeal.

Right now, it has suddenly has my consideration over the Rose 7 and Crazy Explosive — both of which I checked out at the Adidas store yesterday. With the Boost more protected, and materials leaning to some mesh+knit hybrid, the Harden sounds like the most versatile Boost pair the bunch. I mean with the right colors it definitely could look better imo.

I think I might have to bat 1.000 on those Foams. My favorites Royals are OG, Eggplants are the best color IMO, then the Coppers, come on! Penny wore 'em, so copper makes sense. Sheet Q, I'mma stay hella skinny in '17...

I think I might have to bat 1.000 on those Foams. My favorites Royals are OG, Eggplants are the best color IMO, then the Coppers, come on! Penny wore 'em, so copper makes sense. Sheet Q, I'mma stay hella skinny in '17...
Hahaha. Yall should revoke my sneakerhead card. I'm not willing to go to these extremes.

Sent from Q's Note5

I definitely need one, Royals being the priority, then Eggs. That + white Pro's = should be done with Foams...I think.

Been wearing my pair pretty much since purchase whenever I went out. Not trying to rub it in but they feel way better. Part of it is the upper softening up, but I think the bigger part is the Zoom settling so the foot rests more naturally. Tying more snug now all around and it's amazing, at least for my narrow feet. Usually I have to tie way tight near the top to kill the dead space ahead of the ankle most lacing systems/uppers can't articulate well at. For such a clunky looking shoe they're feel light and suited for guard play (go figure, Penny).

As far as my best fits go: it's Kobe 11/9/4/5, then Foam, then Rose 4.5. My Brandblack shoes are pretty good in this department but I noticed overtime the already-thin tongues really wear down and end up having the laces pinch if I try to go tighter. There's so many eyelets on a foam that not as much tension is needed.

Might need to buy that ugly ass Kanye pair as a beater.

Kobe XI EM line has been hashing out throwback colorways. Upcoming is the "Invisibility Cloak" from the VII
Nike-Kobe-11-6-640x364.png

The Nike Kobe 11 Invisibility Cloak Is Revealed • KicksOnFire.com

Unless the fuse has a more iridescent effect in natural lighting, I'm pretty let down here. It's still good-looking, but the original execution on the VII was something else.

Latest Posts

Back