• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

Got some Boost in the mail. No joke, these are probably the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn in the foreverty of forever. Really down to the sum of it's parts because the Rose 6 had softer Boost off the bat. Heard these compare closely to Ultraboosts simply due to how the upper is like 99% PrimeKnit. Still, the Boost here is considerably contained by the lateral cage and torsion unit.

Raving stops there, though. This pair isn't really a first option for me for court use because the fit, while pretty good, isn't so close-fitting and secure like the Rare Metals I also recently picked up. Whole shoe isn't as robust. Only feels quick because it's stupid-light and free feeling. Can only tie so tight in fear of snapping the loops (though they're beefy). This actually feels more like a guard shoe in my mind despite it being advertised for wings/bigs. For casual use it's literal "nice weather, only walk where nobody's around to step on your feet" tier.

For anyone interested, I'd recommend true to size. If I went half down I think length would be an issue.

20161115_182718.jpg
20161115_182827.jpg
20161115_182658.jpg 20161115_182709.jpg

20161115_183043.jpg

heh... here is THE HEAT
IMG_4206_zps3ruumzar.jpg

When I was shopping for LeBron 12's I was eyeing the ASG, and stock for my size was gone like everywhere.

Then like end of that summer it started popping up left and right for a good minute. It's as clean as that silhouette got, but I couldn't justify doubling up on the pair in general.

When I was shopping for LeBron 12's I was eyeing the ASG, and stock for my size was gone like everywhere.

Then like end of that summer it started popping up left and right for a good minute. It's as clean as that silhouette got, but I couldn't justify doubling up on the pair in general.

Kixify.com is where I go. most shoes are used, but its a sneakerhead site so they're not abused. I paid 75$ for those jordan 1's 100% legit. 125$ for the 12's yeezy foams i got retail

Latest Posts

Back