• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

@djhyper66 you can tell how old someone is relative to wear they were when a certain shoe came out. The Penny 1 came out when I was in 8th grade. Still one of my favorites of all time too! Size 10.5-11?????

Yeah there 10.5 and run big so it can almost pass for size 11

Let me see if I can find the double pairs that are DS.... hit me up!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bummed that the Rose 7 Home PK didn't drop like expected (I think it got pulled from Eastbay's calendar), but surprised to find the Jordan 3 sitting.

I can tell you I'm not a fan of AJ2 or AJ3... So it's my fault they are sitting...
:behindsofa:

I'm not in love with the DRose7 either. But it looks sort comfortable and like a big upgrade actually over the 6...
What you think @Ventruck and what happened with release?

I can tell you I'm not a fan of AJ2 or AJ3... So it's my fault they are sitting...
:behindsofa:

I'm not in love with the DRose7 either. But it looks sort comfortable and like a big upgrade actually over the 6...
What you think @Ventruck and what happened with release?

Been hearing the Boost itself is on the firm side. Also considering the Crazy Explosive because I heard it's borderline Ultra Boost. levels of Boost. Bleh, I see another Rose7 on the EB calendar listed as Black/Scarlet but it's a non-PK version.

Meanwhile the Maroon Foams looks way nicer in live pics. Maybe it's my calling.

I'm not the traditional collector because I don't really care about gathering limited edition stuff. I am way more into customizing.

For a while I was customizing Nike Hyperdunks and Shox. But they would fall apart after a few months probably because they're made in China. I got disillusioned and now I collect $20 And1s from Walmart.

I am highly tempted to get a pair of Kobe 11's, however, I am worried about the quality control because they're made in China. The parts are literally not glued together well, and the seams come apart pretty easily.

Maybe its only an issue with the customized NikeID versions... I swear they are more likely to fall apart if you get it customized.

The Kobe AJ 9 PE is doing without the "8" stitched in place of the standard "23". Been very torn about this pair already because it's pretty meh looking, and the backstory isn't even that he actually wore it, but was meant to wear it. But then...Kobe.

Wish they'd just drop the AJ 3/7/8's he actually wore.

kobe-air-jordan-9-3_oa2etm.jpg

The Kobe Bryant Air Jordan 9 Retro Won't Have His Number On the Heel

Back