• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anybody Tried Walleva Rubber Kit For Juliets

pjd1234

Love em R1s
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Strip town
Hi any inputs on walleva rubber kits for juliets i just cant see myself wasting. 43.oo dollars for a set of rubbers if only for design purposes.

Little loose for the earsocks, but work fine. Rubber seems like it would wear out quicker than linegear, but eh..for the price it's not horrendous. Temple shocks do their job and unlike linegear have a marker to indicate what size they are...either 1 or 2.

Been asked many many times here and that answer is always the same......SUCKS!

thanks bro I think I might try it im getting the white will see

Go for the linegear white instead, the quality is much better then walleva ever could be. Just know this, if you are gonna wear them a lot, wipe down the nosepads and earsocks with soap and water because they will get dirty and it shows. Just FYI.....

thanks xmetalm definitely will try it out thanks for the input I have not tried any aftermarket rubbers yet that's why thanks guys

I have Linegear purple blue coming to match with the Ichiro lenses I placed on my Juliets. I will let you know how they perform.

Back