• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone know BoostBear

Been posting in the exchange... has not responded here which would probably make some people feel more trusting it is really even him. Seems to be but IDK... Hope he is back and got through his life challenge and is just to busy making things right with the people that were left hanging....
I’m back I paid him $225 because I gave away 2 of his pairs in rehab… I’m sending back this trifecta FJ on Monday. He’s supposed send back my **** then clear my name.

I’m back I paid him $225 because I gave away 2 of his pairs in rehab… I’m sending back this trifecta FJ on Monday. He’s supposed send back my **** then clear my name.
Hope things are well with you bud... just take things one at a time and do what you can to fix wreckage of the past and move forward. What your doing aint easy man and I am sure you will find plenty of warm forgiveness here for what you have gone through and have ahead of ya... hang in there, it gets better!

Back