• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are All Ichiro Juliets Serialized?

Uluahunter

I should Work at Oakley
Hawaii
I checked the Wiki listing and saw all the different serials for the Ichiro Juliets, but did this series release non-serialized frames also? I know that anything after 2004 was not serialized. When did the Ichiro's go out of production?

No, they are not all serialized. I think the last year he wore Juliet's was 2008. Then he switched to Radars.

Mahalo doo! So is there a way to distinguish if a pair is actually genuine Ichiro's or just a polished frame with the proper rubbers, other than having the serials?

His signature on the lens of course, but the only other thing I can think of, all of the frames, except the polished with emerald slate have a serial, from what I remember. So I guess someone could get ahold of the lenses and rubber and make a replica polished/emerald slate, but the other juliet frames I do believe have serials.

Thanks again man! Of all the ones, that's the colorway I like the most (Emerald w/ emerald rubbers). Too bad there's no other way of telling...except for what you said (lenses, box, coin, etc.). Oh well, the search goes on...

Back