1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. iPete

iPete Oakley Beginner

Hi all,

Would greatly appreciate some help. I'm trying to work out whether or not a pair of Jawbone glasses are authentic.

They look real but have Livestrong livery, I could be wrong(?) but is this exclusive to only black/yellow gear or is this possible?

Thanks,

Pete

Last edited by a moderator: 7/10/14
    Project Zen likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. oakleyguy7

oakleyguy7 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

They are fake, all livestong stuff from oakley is black and yellow. some with most things livestong. i would say these are 100% fake.

3. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

It's very possible they are authentic, but changed the Livestrong rubber pieces out because the others were damaged or cracked. The actual glasses look like they could go either way.

4. iPete

iPete Oakley Beginner

The worrying thing is that they were sold as new & there are several other pairs in different colours with the Livestrong logo, so alarm bells rang. Especially when I came across some Chinese sellers!
    http://www.c2coffer.com/i_20393076-OAKL ... WhiteBlack

Anyway, managed to get a refund, the guy was very easy to deal with, if they were genuine I missed a bargain but rather not take the risk. Sent Oakley an image, be interesting to see if they get back to me.

5. oakleyguy7

oakleyguy7 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

ya good choice, one something is too good to be true it usually is. they look a little fishy to me.

6. Adzi

Adzi Oakley Beginner

i need more pictures of the inside of them and above etc.. but to me, they look authentic just have the wrong earsocks on them. Defo not Livestrong though, as the guy said.. there onnly black annd yellow..

7. throwbackchampion

throwbackchampion Oakley Beginner

Those are fake 1:1 Livestrong Jawbones. here's some sample pics from a chinese fake sunglasses seller website.

Authentic Livestrong Jawbones? - oakleyjawbonewhitemixre.jpg

Group Shot of Fakes :lol:

8. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

Def. fake because the earsocks on the livestrong jawbones are yellow not black like in the picture