• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Automatic Gearbox, who's got one?

Wow FMJ....thats crazy.....I'd like to see a pic of all 4 Auto Gearboxes along with your 5 FMJ's sitting on the back of your Lingenfelter Vette'? Now THAT would be a crazy pic to share!!!!

Thanks frank for your reply. Looks like you have an insane collection of Oakley gear as well as cars which are two of my favorite things.

Hopefully on day I will be the proud owner of an FMJ.

I have 4 of these watches and they were the first 4 produced. Not the first 4 #s (1-4) but the first 4 made and the numbers aren't sequential.
I got them in October.
Oakley has taken them out of the box to inspect them for me but I've never taken them out since or worn them at all.

As for comments when it comes to my watches I am surprised I NEVER EVER get anyone commenting to me about the one watch I wear everyday which is an FMJ. Considering how different that looks you would think I'd get some kind of comments from anyone but nope.
I have to admit the gearboxes are a beautiful looking timepiece.

Thanks frank for your reply. Looks like you have an insane collection of Oakley gear as well as cars which are two of my favorite things.

Hopefully on day I will be the proud owner of an FMJ.

Thanks Oakley413

I buy the 2 thing I love the most. Oakley gear and cars. Oakley gear takes priority though considering cars don't hold their value as much. ;)

There's not many FMJs left!

Yah I know that scares me because once they are all gone, the price will go through the roof. I work at Oakley so i'm hoping they will be off restriction eventually but i'm not holding my breath. Im a college student so I don't have the funds to buy one full price so my diamond dial minute machine will do the job for now.
There's not many FMJs left![/QUOTE]

yah i know that scares me because once they are all gone, the price will go through the roof. I work at oakley so i'm hoping they will be off restriction eventually but i'm not holding my breath. Im a college student so i don't have the funds to buy one full price so my diamond dial minute machine will do the job for now.
There's not many fmjs left!
[/quote]

Shouldn't they be off the restriction list by now? Or is it around the end if this month?

I love how the DD Minute looks. Beautiful piece

Latest Posts

Back