1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

A couple of days ago I received a brand new pair of ballistic m frame 2.0 from ebay. Unfortunately these did not come with the box. They came with the ballistic vault, clear lens, grey lens and the anti sweat solution. Today I received the ballistic m frame 3.0. These came with the box, ballistic case, tr22 lens, tr45 lens and a clear lens. I also received the helo kit a couple of days ago. These are going to look great in my collection!
    Ballistic M Frame's - photo 1 (1).JPG Ballistic M Frame's - photo 2 (1).JPG Ballistic M Frame's - photo 3 (1).JPG

in2X-METALs, Brett28 and Patient_Cero like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Nice stuff!

Careful with the clip on the 3.0. I've broken two already. :mad:

thisguy likes this.
  3. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

I did try changing out the lenses on these just after the picture. Man they are super hard to change with the extra clip! Did you get replacement clips somewhere?

4. in2X-METALs

in2X-METALs Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Nice :)
    In fact I'm wearing a pair right now at work ! Best safety glasses I've ever owned and with the Helo kit it gives me the option to work in some places in the oil fields that require it. And the biggest plus is my eyes don't get sore from staring through those cheap safety glasses all day.
    I bought a second frame and that's going in to be cerakoted in either cobalt or Federal standard tan or combat grey. Haven't decided yet.

thisguy likes this.
  5. Rustpot

Called Oakley warranty both times.

thisguy likes this.
  6. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

That makes sense. I will have to ask about them next time I call. Along with earsock rubber for the 2.0.

7. Rustpot

I pulled the rubber off my 2.0 when I had them. For some reason that stuff went bad fast. Then the 3.0 came out and I ditched my 2.0 pairs. No ragrets. Not even a letter.

Ballistic M Frame's - no-ragrets-1.jpg

8. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

That is a possibility if I ever wear them. I like to have backups of stuff while I can still get it. Do you think they have nose pieces available also?

9. Rustpot

With the stiff rubber and plastic on the Agro lens I don't anticipate needing a nose before the lens is rotated out. My daily use pair is still tight and sticks well.

10. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

Update:
    I found another pair on ebay that came with the green laser lens. Ballistic M Frame's - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408322788.524536.jpg