1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am on the lookout for a set of Violet and Team Green icons for the Batwolf. They were out of those colors at the Oakley store when I was there last. Anyone? :wink:

Edit: last time I was at the Oakley store they did seem to have an array of colors available (like pink, orange, white, etc.), they were just out of what I wanted. Can anyone who works in an Oakley store confirm I wasn't just imagining these things? And that you can just buy plain colored icons without a full custom.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have some team green ones i think. What are you wanting to pay? Ill have ti check my stash.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    You're alive!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am, lots going on im my life. Unfortunately oakley has had to take a back seat.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Yes you can buy many plain colored icons. I just purchased blue,red and gold last week.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

Rating:
    100%
    i think i saw green and violet at the n3l optics store in flatirons colorado im not in town but you might want to call them 15 bucks each i think