• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Beam Me Up Scotty ...

Are you serious? Are they just glasses with a yellow lens? They remind me of the green lensed glasses they give to kids with dyslexia...

not just yellow lenses. read and look at some reviews on youtube, theyre actually really good. I tried them on at best buy one time but it wasnt enough time for me to "review" them. And im not a gamer or anything, i thought they be cool. But they actually work

not just yellow lenses. read and look at some reviews on youtube, theyre actually really good. I tried them on at best buy one time but it wasnt enough time for me to "review" them. And im not a gamer or anything, i thought they be cool. But they actually work

I'm sure they have some kind of reflective coating on them, but not sure how different they are from Oakley's Iridium coatings. Maybe it's the same as the H.I. Yellow?

yellow lens is for shooting at target ranges.

I wore a pair of Jawbones with the standard vented yellow lenses to an indoor range. I didn't really notice a difference between those and the persimmon or clear lenses. Maybe it's just me.

Back