1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am selling a lot of my stuff to fund a new car purchase and am selling some good stuff. The majority of the stuff I'm selling is in the sunglasses exchange, but thought I'd offer these frogs in the frog exchange:

Beyond Reason Javier Gomez Set: Infrared/Fire Iridium Polarized Radarlock & Handpainted Red/Yellow/Fire Frogskins--SOLD
    Beyond Reason Julien Absalon Set: Matte Glacier/Black Iridium Polarized Radarlock & Blue/White/Positive Red Iridium Frogskins-$800 + shipping

Beyond Reason Kits Radarlock/Frogskins And Jupiter Camo Frogskins - 20120823_064503.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i was wondering when some beyond reason frogskins would show up on here, that blue set is my favorite by far. good luck with the sale i wish i could afford it, you dont even know haha

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You should get one...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm'd..

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Replied.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Jupiter camo frogskins sold!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What kind of packaging to they come with?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Its kinda odd but they came in these boxes:

Beyond Reason Kits Radarlock/Frogskins And Jupiter Camo Frogskins - 20120827_231502.jpg

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Lots of lookers but both beyond reasn kits available...have one offer thru ebay tho waitng to see what i can get here.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    To fund a new car purchase? The C7 Corvette is only a year or less from dealerships. Isn't it a little early to make a purchase? :biggrin:

(Going by your avatar)