• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Beyond Reason OTT Special Edition Auction

i just saw the special over the tops and they are freakin sick the first thing i did was come here to see what everyone was saying. if i had the cash i'd bid on the bronze at this point their less then a quarter of the price of the gold and still as special.

Definately looks awesome! Gold will probably go for 7-9K. I agree with BAPD77, unless your prepared to spend that much, no point in bidding up. I'm sure it ail jump 2-3K in the last 5 min.

The only thing that I'm thinking at the moment is that they are not "official" oakley release product....
Its just a pair of old OTT modified for the auction....
I'm not saying its not worth it....but they can / or somebody else can have another same auction in the future....

Bilogsky said:
The only thing that I'm thinking at the moment is that they are not "official" oakley release product....
Its just a pair of old OTT modified for the auction....
I'm not saying its not worth it....but they can / or somebody else can have another same auction in the future....

I think it would be hard to find something that could be passed off as the same. Especially with the gearboxes.

...and the special packaging.

The packaging is nowhere near the packaging of C-Six, FMJ watch and limited edition timebombs...no certificate of authenticity, no plaque, no limited edition blah blah, no DVD's or with the current technology being Blue ray? (however just basing on the picture)

It does say custom painted box....... but is it a wooden box? metal box or just a cardboard box?

Back