1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Happy New Year fellow Oakley enthusiasts! I have several pairs of Juliets for your consideration. All prices include shipping CONUS and I ask that you please pay the Paypal fees. I will ship international; just PM me for a shipping quote. I am not interested in trades at this time. Thanks for reviewing my sale thread, and don't hesitate to PM me any questions you may have.

1. 1 set of BNIB Juliet Carbon/Black Iridium. All original accessories included. $415 per set. BIG Juliet Sale! ***All Sold*** - DSC04423.jpg BIG Juliet Sale! ***All Sold*** - DSC04407.jpg BIG Juliet Sale! ***All Sold*** - DSC04419.jpg BIG Juliet Sale! ***All Sold*** - DSC04411.jpg BIG Juliet Sale! ***All Sold*** - DSC04413.jpg BIG Juliet Sale! ***All Sold*** - DSC04416.jpg BIG Juliet Sale! ***All Sold*** - DSC04414.jpg

2. Juliet X-Metal/Positive Red. The frame condition is 9.5/10 and is serialized (J020536), and was just tuned/blasted by X-Man. The lenses are 8/10, and brand new rubbers have been installed. $325. *SOLD*
    BIG Juliet Sale! ***All Sold*** - DSC04432.jpg BIG Juliet Sale! ***All Sold*** - DSC04433.jpg BIG Juliet Sale! ***All Sold*** - DSC04434.jpg BIG Juliet Sale! ***All Sold*** - DSC04435.jpg

3. Juliet Plasma/Ice. The frame condition is 8/10 and serialized (JI086113A). The frame could use a nose bridge tune-up. Lenses are 10/10, and brand new rubbers have been installed. $275. *SOLD*
    BIG Juliet Sale! ***All Sold*** - DSC04437.jpg BIG Juliet Sale! ***All Sold*** - DSC04441.jpg BIG Juliet Sale! ***All Sold*** - DSC04438.jpg BIG Juliet Sale! ***All Sold*** - DSC04440.jpg

View attachment 120906

View attachment 120907

View attachment 120908

Last edited by a moderator: 2/6/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'll take the x-metal / positive red PM sent.

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Keeper of the Skull

Rating:
    100%
    I have one that looks extremely similar with the custom cut lenses. I've noticed I wear it a bit more than my other Juliets. You won't be disappointed!

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    X-Metal/Positive Red SPF.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If only a sexy lil polished was lying around. GLWS

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    X-Metal/Positive Red sold!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    up for grabs! get em guys!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    these are just nice! great pairs!

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks Griff!!!! can't wait for it to arrive........

Anyone looking at these don't hesitate , great communication and a pleasure to do business with.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Bump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.