• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Binding Deal Between Me And Atrain!

You are a really good sport.

well @ atrain is one of the first members that i was close to. He was unselfish, always willing to help,willing to share some deals, and stole some of my ideas(lol) and we both declared to be o-brothers for life! im happy that san antonio won (before timmy retires) and equally happy for him that he got a free pair from me (damn you) lol!

well @ atrain is one of the first members that i was close to. He was unselfish, always willing to help,willing to share some deals, and stole some of my ideas(lol) and we both declared to be o-brothers for life! im happy that san antonio won (before timmy retires) and equally happy for him that he got a free pair from me (damn you) lol!

Awwwwww that is sweet. (Teary eyed)

Reviving this because it's the best relevant thread I remember...

Sorry washi - with the news that's breaking today, it looks like it'll be a long time before you'll see the Heat playing for another title...

Now you know how Cleveland felt four years ago...

honestly i was ok when he left cleveland because i felt that he was doing the right thing about chasing the championship.... but leaving miami after 4 straight finals appearance and 2 championship is a big question for me. i feel sad for bosh and wade, especially wade.... now maybe youre right about how cleveland felt 4 years back... and finally i truly cant compare him to MJ anymore... he will always be a "wannabelikemike!"....

Back