1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    BRAND NEW polished pit boss 1 VR28, I never thought I would sell this one, but I want to focus on X-metals and thus my price is firm at $450 SHIPPED CONUS F&F. The only thing I can say is brand new means brand new, these are in perfect condition flawless in every way. So that being said, PM me if interested!!!

Pics will be posted tomorrow

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    ill text Rich

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    What??

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Before anyone asks... once again this brand new as in all 3 boxes paper work etc... this is complete. Enough said BRAND NEW

6. Anonymous

Anonymous The Silly Collector!

Rating:
    100%
    Let me try. PM on the way.

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok guys I was going after another pair Penny X-metal ruby but unfortunately they were not complete as advertised :( So it looks like I dont have to sell these baby's after all. It would of been the best week ever 2 pennys in one week!!! But sadly no... but the good news is I get to keep my these!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.