1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Decided I'm never going to wear these and they don't have any place as a shelf whore. Shame really as they're a really sweet pair. If I can get back what I paid for them I'll let them go, otherwise I'll hold onto them - they'll continue to serve as a reminder not to browse for Oakleys when pissed ('loaded' for our American cousins!).

BNIB X-Squared Plasma W/Ice - IMG_2928_zpsf813d103.jpg

Price is £245 shipped special delivery in the UK. To the USA - £255 shipped with tracking. Europe will vary but as an example Germany is £250 shipped with tracking. Other countries please ask. Payment via paypal gift or add 3.4% for fees.

Price is firm otherwise I'll be running at a loss so no offers please guys.

Cheers,

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    whats that in US dollars lol

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Under The Electric Sky

Rating:
    100%
    $387.71 at current exchange rate

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump for these. They're also on the bay now, though not at forum prices!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous The Silly Collector!

Rating:
    100%
    glws

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sold on the bay.

Edit: don't seem to be able to close the thread, can one of the mods assist. Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.