• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Brand New Set Of Polished Polarized Fire Juliet With Extras

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have for sale a Brand New complete Boxed Set of Polished Polarized Fire Juliet's for sale. They come with everything and are complete. All boxes, extra noes pieces, temple shox, Juliet Coin, warranty papers, and also I have the original Bill of Sale showing what I paid for them. They also come with a Oakley Rootbeer Rubber Kit that is brand new and pictured. The only thing missing is one of the Orbital Black Screw Gaskets on the Left Side near the Polarized emblem. The screw is there, just the Black Gasket is missing. I actually just noticed it when I pulled them from my safe to take pictures to sell them just now. I am not sure but I am thinking they came like this from the factory because I bought them brand new from Oakley Vault in San Antonio, TX while there working/vacationing this year. Bought them and never wore them becaue I have several pairs of the Polished Juliet's already boxed and new put up with these. I actully may can source a gasket though. Just let me know before you buy them and I will be glad to help find one if possible or I will call Oakley Vault in San Antonio and have them get me one. Price is $365 Shipped and Insured within the US. If using PayPal, please use the Family and Friends option or if not please add the 3 percent fees if you don't mind. The Juliet's and I are located in Mississippi. Any questions, let me know. I will check my PMs but you can also get me at dconn3@comcast.net.

I actually may move a couple more sets of Juliet's and will post them here before Ebay as I only wear the X Sqaured now. With that said, I would have interest in a trade for a complete set New to like new X Squared.

ebay980_zps874dc42e.jpg

ebay979_zpsc46b03c5.jpg

ebay975_zpsed24bcad.jpg

ebay978_zps412a0bc4.jpg

Pic showing the missing Gasket...
ebay977_zpsd63316d9.jpg

ebay976_zpsc142f758.jpg

ebay974_zpsc3450791.jpg

ebay973_zps4bcc6ed6.jpg

ebay972_zps7a1f57ee.jpg

ebay971_zps31c9ca62.jpg

ebay970_zpsecfc0cd5.jpg

Thanks,

Don
Madison, MS
601-540-6599

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
This is a tempting deal . Glws!

This same as other pair?

These shades are now sold. Thanks Buyer and Oakley Forum...