1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. jarrod

jarrod Oakley Beginner

Hello to all;

I'm Jarrod, I've been a hardcore Oakley fanatic since the first X men movie came out and I discovered Oakley for the first time via the Juliets with ruby iridium lenses. I was able(years later) to acquire an Ichiro pair off Tempe Craigslist for 50 bucks... only issue with them at the time was the rivet on the left side of the nose bridge was loose, causing the entire left side to hang down a 1/4 inch.

I wound up trading them for a pair of Half Jackets with basic black iridium lenses(non polarized), and after that I learned just how valuable the Ichiro Juliets were. Now I own a pair of twenty xx's with fire iridium lenses my wife bought me on a trip to phoenix @ the Awesome Oakley Vault @ AZ mills. Clearance priced at 89.00--- I wear them practically every day.. saving up the cash to get prescription fire iridium lenses so I can wear them while driving.

That's about all I have to say, and thank you so much to those that took the time to read this.

P.s.- my very first pair of Oakleys were of unknown authenticity and origin as I purchased them from Tijuana... but I think they may have been authentic... who knows?(m-frames with sweep lenses and light blue frame)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

Welcome to the forum Jarrod

3. jarrod

jarrod Oakley Beginner

Thanks a lot

4. Wavecloud

Wavecloud Oakley Expert Premium Member

Hi Jarrod :)

5. jarrod

jarrod Oakley Beginner

Hey wave.. pretty new to the forums, but it already feels like home.. gotta hit the rack soon though so the wife doesn't fall asleep alone.

Wavecloud likes this.
  6. Valkie 2

Valkie 2 Oakley Collector

Welcome here, expect to get your wallet a lot lighter in no time!

7. emjaycee23

emjaycee23 Vocare Ad Regnum

8. Wavecloud

Wavecloud Oakley Expert Premium Member

I'm on quite a few forums as well as here, a regular on Song Of The Paddle, Stand Up Zone, SUP UK and my own forum UKPaddleSports :)

Forums are great for getting advice and meeting new people! :)

9. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

Welcome aboard. Love your sandwiches

10. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

welcome to the forum bro!