• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Breaking NEWS Standard Issue!!!

Yes unfortunately all Oakley seem to cost more over here. Still that UK site only wanted $82+tax for the SI Desert Gascans.

I think that is what everyone is trying to say yes you can purchase some of the Oakleys but for 30-40 dollars more! SI only wants $55 for those when the other website wants $114 and the UK site wants $82!

Has anyone gotten the SI Split Jackets? I'm wondering if they come with the regular Split Jacket/Jawbone microfiber bag that holds both the glasses and extra lenses, or just the standard camo SI bag?

Anyone with an SI hookup want to hook me up with a 5 pack of the USA microbags? Hell if someone wants to go half and half with me I'd be down for that too.

I know this thread may be dead, but I am active military, and I am willing to help... but as an SI member I have limitation on how much I order in a year. Let me know whats up, I just ordered some SI Wind Jackets and it comes with a array soft case and extra clear lens. I paid $110+ S&H.