• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bunker Happy ... mostly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have received a number of pm's requesting a bunker. Feel free to send me a pm if you are also interested by my feeling is that I likely have exhausted the incoming stock. Doing my best to source as many as possible.

Alright, I just heard form local O store manager that they are getting another shipment of the bunkers in. Anyone who wants one for less than $200 pm me. As summing this information is correct and the store does get them in, I will be heading down their to pickup as many as I can for anyone that still wants one. It will be first to pm me will be first to get one until supplies run out. I have no idea how many my store is getting, or how many I will be able to get my hands on (or when for that matter, supposedly they shipped from HQ yesterday). All I can say is I will do my best to get as many as I can for as many of you that still want one.

What are the thoughts on if I should post something somewhere else to notify members of this opportunity?

A noble deed indeed .

holy Christ I can't believe I read all of these posts. My eyes are bleeding tears for all the broken hearts on here!! lmao. Personally, as I have said in the past, the 3 I have are not for sale so I really have no dog in this fight either but since someone has chosen to put in their *sarcasm* posts what I said please let me address this again. I didn't drive 20 miles across town, I didn't go the 3 different O stores in my town. I actually drove over 400 mile, closer to 500 miles, and spent over 8 hours on the road. Now you want me to sell what I invested my time and energy in to getting to you for retail because you wanted to sit around playing PS4 and drinking Mtn Dew? Doesn't seem right but oh well. I'll tell the one thing that has left a bad taste in my mouth as far as doing favors is when I was selling my x-metals I was getting bombarded with PM's and I lost track of who wanted my XX's at $450 and accidently sold them to someone who was 2nd in line and I felt terrible so I sold them a pair of R1's for $450. A little while later I get a PM saying sorry but they sold them because they didn't like the way they fit, or something like that. I would have gladly bought them back for the $450 I sold them for but was never offered that opportunity. Someone just took the opportunity to profit from my good nature which I think happens on here more often than we know.

holy Christ I can't believe I read all of these posts. My eyes are bleeding tears for all the broken hearts on here!! lmao. Personally, as I have said in the past, the 3 I have are not for sale so I really have no dog in this fight either but since someone has chosen to put in their *sarcasm* posts what I said please let me address this again. I didn't drive 20 miles across town, I didn't go the 3 different O stores in my town. I actually drove over 400 mile, closer to 500 miles, and spent over 8 hours on the road. Now you want me to sell what I invested my time and energy in to getting to you for retail because you wanted to sit around playing PS4 and drinking Mtn Dew? Doesn't seem right but oh well. I'll tell the one thing that has left a bad taste in my mouth as far as doing favors is when I was selling my x-metals I was getting bombarded with PM's and I lost track of who wanted my XX's at $450 and accidently sold them to someone who was 2nd in line and I felt terrible so I sold them a pair of R1's for $450. A little while later I get a PM saying sorry but they sold them because they didn't like the way they fit, or something like that. I would have gladly bought them back for the $450 I sold them for but was never offered that opportunity. Someone just took the opportunity to profit from my good nature which I think happens on here more often than we know.
I love mountain dew

uploadfromtaptalk1418414513801.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back