• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bunker Happy ... mostly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a tshirt that says I got fleeced (since the scalping rule mite get lifted) on ebay, not on OF!

Alright, I just heard form local O store manager that they are getting another shipment of the bunkers in. Anyone who wants one for less than $200 pm me. As summing this information is correct and the store does get them in, I will be heading down their to pickup as many as I can for anyone that still wants one. It will be first to pm me will be first to get one until supplies run out. I have no idea how many my store is getting, or how many I will be able to get my hands on (or when for that matter, supposedly they shipped from HQ yesterday). All I can say is I will do my best to get as many as I can for as many of you that still want one.

What are the thoughts on if I should post something somewhere else to notify members of this opportunity?

I got mine, I don't think I have the funds right now to get a second one. Wish I did. :) Christmas is cleaning my funds out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back