• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Call Of Duty M Frame

thisguy

I am Jim Jannard...
OH, USA
I purchased these glasses from ebay and don't know much information on them. When I asked the seller about them he didn't know anything either. He told me that he bought them at a COD XP event in Los Angeles I think. When I looked at another pair that sold on ebay they were listed as only 150 pairs made and only giving to people who worked on the game or something like that. So if anyone has any information on them I would appreciate it.
fwep.jpg

I like these limited ones that Oakley does as part of special events, sponsors, or charity stuff.

Other limited series I've seen:

Oshega music festival -- Garage Rock
Run Donna breast cancer marathon in Florida -- several available for sale plus a polished black/grey Antix that was only available as a prize for meeting one of the highest fundraising levels
Body Armour energy drink (as a prize giveaway) -- matte/fire and matte/BI Fuel Cell
Matco Tools Fuel Cell and Hijinx
There is the pair for a charity blog, something like Jenny's something or other? Someone help me out.

What others are there that people have seen?

Tell me about it...

I have he Osheaga's and they're black/grey combo with etched lenses... No frills but they're cool to me because I was there...

Too bad he MW3's didn't come with a bag ... You'd think hey woulda...

Tell me about it...

I have he Osheaga's and they're black/grey combo with etched lenses... No frills but they're cool to me because I was there...

Too bad he MW3's didn't come with a bag ... You'd think hey woulda...
Special edition micro bags make the sunglasses cooler I think. You don't have to worry about ruining the bag and they usually have more design on them.

They're a pair for an event it seems. Nothing too special.

M Frames being a popular military choice it makes sense. Someone had a bunch of 2.0 frames on eBay last year, they had a weird spray paint color scheme. Someone here snagged a pair I believe.
I remember those 2.0 pairs. When I went to search on ebay I couldn't find them. I'm not sure which description to believe, if there are limited 150 pairs or not.

Back