• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can Anyone Help A Newbie

hummerpreston1

Oakley Beginner
Hi Guys
New to the forum so struggling a bit with the posting controls but can anyone help me identify this O frame - no markings other than its definitely real because I bought them in an Oakley store years backmyself and all they say is made in the USA - Having a lens issue which Oakley hence why no polarised lenses in the frame

Attachments

• IMG_0279.jpg
    IMG_0279.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 234
Hi Guys
New to the forum so struggling a bit with the posting controls but can anyone help me identify this O frame - no markings other than its definitely real because I bought them in an Oakley store years backmyself and all they say is made in the USA - Having a lens issue which Oakley hence why no polarised lenses in the frame

frames are named "unknown" bro... as what opinionatedoakley said, go to oakleyvault.com and you could find lenses there for this frame.

Yes, there is always that confusion with unknowns. Oakley should name some frames, "no name" "I have no idea" or "Couldn't tell ya".

Back