1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have looked all over the internet and I have only found pictures of happy people with their own Flight Deck Beanies...or I find online stores that are out of stock.

Can anybody help me find one? I'll take any color, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY want the black one.

Thanks.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have one I was going to sell but *warning*, it is not cheap. Submit your best offer and we will see

3. Anonymous

Anonymous The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler

Rating:
    100%
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there a rule you feel I've broken?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    This forum isnt here for newbies to make a quick buck. Take your s**t elsewhere.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Try that one.

http://www.oakleyforum.com/help/exchange-guidelines

If you wanna sell stuff.....try meeting the requirements of this forum. Gain the trust of some of the members. Don't just walk in the door and say "hey guys, I've got something for sale....wanna buy it from me?"

None of us have a clue as to WHO YOU ARE.

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Inside Outlaw. Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    only selling/trading via the exchange forums. and as per the rules, you'll be able to access once you hit the criteria.

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    All things considered. I would be amazed.