• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon C-Six on eBay <*)))<

I know the C-Six has been flagged by eBay cause another guy steals pics of high priced items and post a picture with contact info then tries to get you to send direct with no security. They have shut him down many times and he has a bot that keeps it coming back. Does it with a 24K Juliet at the same time. I am sure it got filtered

The plaque just looks like a standard metal plaque that still has the protective plastic on top of it that you peel off after you buy it. It's bubbling up in places due to age and wear, but it looks like you would just peel it off.

Love how people here who know nothing just make up stuff. The plate clearly has plastic on it. There were for sure prototypes, some have been sold on here, including the full elite set in the special case. Just because you’ve never seen one, doesn’t mean it’s fake or sketchy.

The seller might be a scammer, but the pair in the pics is very real.

Love how people here who know nothing just make up stuff. The plate clearly has plastic on it. There were for sure prototypes, some have been sold on here, including the full elite set in the special case. Just because you’ve never seen one, doesn’t mean it’s fake or sketchy.

The seller might be a scammer, but the pair in the pics is very real.
All that was said was something looked off enough to make red flags and it was put out there to show if its legit meaning if someone who knew more could chime in that would be great... I think this thread accomplished that to a degree.