1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Muzza80

Muzza80 Oakley Beginner Premium Member

I'm really liking the look of the Chainlink matte black with the fire iridium lens and there's a great deal on them I've found online.

I've just received a pair of Carbon Shift which fit me beautifully, I'm wondering if anyone can shed any advice on how the Chainlink size up, i've a pretty big/round head/face.

Unfortunately cannot find them locally to try on....

Thanks! :)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Kuztomized

Kuztomized Oakley Collector

I have a large-ish / round-ish head / face and I'm a big fan of Chainlinks. Never tried on the Carbon Shift, so I can't really compare to that specifically.

(Please excuse the black out lol, there is no story behind it, just don't post pics of others without permission)
    CHAINLINK - how do they size-up for those of a rounder face?   :p - image.jpeg

DKO and Muzza80 like this.
  3. Muzza80

They look spot on mate, we look to have very similar shape/size heads so that really helps, much appreciated :)

Peace!

Kuztomized likes this.
  4. Muzza80

Ordered them, thanks again.

Ended up going for the Matte black and Ruby Iridium lense.

Kuztomized likes this.