• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Chainlink nose pads

Billy Gunn

Oakley Beginner
Anyone have a source for official Asian Fit nose pads, the two post style that fit chainlinks, mainlinks, crosslinks, etc.?

I've been given the run-around from Oakleys customers service, and I haven't found any Oakley brand ones online anywhere. Plenty of aftermarket ones, but not sure about the quality of any of those.

Or, if anyone has tried the aftermarket ones, which ones are the best quality?

As far as I'm aware, you just turn them upside down to change the orientation from standard fit to Asian. Same with the pit bull and a few others.

As far as I'm aware, you just turn them upside down to change the orientation from standard fit to Asian. Same with the pit bull and a few others.
They are definitely different, I have both the standards and Asian fits. The Asian fits are 2-3 mm taller and 1-2 mm thicker to narrow the bridge a little.

They are definitely different, I have both the standards and Asian fits. The Asian fits are 2-3 mm taller and 1-2 mm thicker to narrow the bridge a little.
Oh. Not like the pit bull then. Oh well. Good luck on your hunt!

Latest Posts

Back