1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. DConn

DConn Oakley Enthusiast

Threw some Emerald lenses on with the White Oakely Rubber Kit I just picked up. They turned out nice. Now I just have to decide whether to keep the Emerald Lenses in there or put the Polar Ice back in....The White Oakely kit really transform the look!

Changed The Look Of My Juliet Polar Ice All Together... - ebay706_zpse1b34f82.jpg

Changed The Look Of My Juliet Polar Ice All Together... - ebay708_zps74d21b27.jpg

Changed The Look Of My Juliet Polar Ice All Together... - ebay707_zpsde8a1ab5.jpg

Changed The Look Of My Juliet Polar Ice All Together... - ebay705_zpse1168469.jpg

Don

Krank likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Jay82

Jay82 Oakley Enthusiast

I like the white with green combo

DConn likes this.
  3. DConn

DConn Oakley Enthusiast

Yeah, I am thinking that too now that I took pics of this combo. Turned out really nice!

4. camakaze

camakaze Oakley Beginner

You should get the green rubber kit. The green with emerald lenses looks killer.

salj838 likes this.
  5. Wicked

Wicked Oakley Expert Premium Member

Agreed. The Emerald looks really good.

6. DConn

DConn Oakley Enthusiast

I would love to get my hands on a Green Rubber Kit!! Wish I could find one!!

7. Brett28

Brett28 Here's my money, thanks

I just completed my green kit and threw it on my plasma emerald juliet, so sexy. Im really liking the white too

8. mezzanine

mezzanine Oakley Beginner

I'm not too keen on the white/emerald combo, but am a huge fan of the emerald lenses. I think they're highly underrated, as it seems the preference tends to be for ice/ruby over the emerald. The emerald is less "loud" than either the blue or red/orange. Sorta like the gold iridium, in that respect. Really like it with the plasma.

9. mezzanine

mezzanine Oakley Beginner

Looking at your pics again has me getting closer to deciding that my next pair will plasma/emerald, although probably in an XS. Really digging that colorway lately.

10. DConn

DConn Oakley Enthusiast

I actually have the emerald in the xs and it doesn't seem to look quite as good as it does in my juliet for some reason. I love this combo in the juliet. Maybe I got a bad pair of emerald lenses for the xs. Something didn't look right and they have been back in the lens box ever since. Maybe ill give them another shot.