1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

Just scored a pair of the Chip Foose Gascans, and I gotta say they are pretty sweet. I don't know if I am going to keep them though, I might sell them. If anyone is interested feel free to PM me with an offer and we can talk. But for right now I am just enjoying them being in my collection. :D

Chip Foose Gascans - img1434a.jpg

Chip Foose Gascans - img1441u.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. GarciaM25

GarciaM25 Oakley Beginner

I love mine, I sold off the lenses for Polarized, and the bag and box because I wasn't crazy about them, but the frames are SWEET! I'm still planning on brining mine in to work with me sometime soon and vinyl wrapping the faded orange O's to a more appropriate (read: CLEMSON!) orange color

Keep 'em, they rock!

3. OFather

OFather Oakley Beginner

Sweet find. I have a pair too. I switched out the lens for Fire Iridium. I like the color combo better, they look pretty sick. One of my favorites in my collection.

4. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

I have a pair. Thought about changing the lenses but didn't wanna get rid of the Signature in the corner :D!

5. oakleyguy7

oakleyguy7 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

those would look sweet with my foose shoes i just picked up haha. nice score Boss

6. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

haha that's awesome. The new Foose Jupiter's i really like.

7. RetinaBurn

RetinaBurn Oakley Enthusiast

I have a pair and I love them. I'm a big fan of the Gascan and Chip Foose, so it's win-win for me. I also had the opportunity to get my Gascan box autographed by the Master Car Builder himself. Nice pick-up Boss!

8. qberrrt

qberrrt Oakley Beginner

chip foose had his shop across the street from my high school. i dont know if i like these or the jupiters better. How much do they usually go for?