• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

CL App To Help You Avoid Missing Out On The X-metals.

damanx

Oakley Beginner
Thought I'd share this app that you can run on android.

It's called "Craigs-notification". The free version has ads, but is negligible.

You install it and then set the "terms" to watch for and every time an ad is posted with your search term(s), you will get a notification.

I am sure there is probably one for iphone too.

(hope this isn't breaking any rules. if so, my apologies.)

Thread moved..... If anyone has tried this post up some results. If would be good to know if it actually works on the phones. I found an iPhone version. Reviews need to be a little bit more then " great, works, Nice, cool app" for me to spend $1.99 Not that im cheap, but i want to make sure its worth buying......

I use the Craigslist Ultimate + Pro for iPhone. It does what it says, and the "alert" feature works great too. The only complaint I have against using the alert feature is that it puts a strain on my battery, and there doesn't seem to be a feature to adjust how often it refreshes automatic searches (it constantly runs in the background). I guess I could try adjusting it to search for more specific titles, instead of just "Oakley" in general.

I use a CL notification app on my Droid. It is a free app and searches all the citys and areas I add to it constantly. From my experience with it, it does not update very quickly and I can find things on Craigslist Pro before on notification. It just helps with the hassle of searching as it will update every hour or so. I would not say it is a great app but it is useful because you can run up to 8 searches I think at one time with multiple areas on each different search. If you go over that it will run slow but is possible. If any one has any other questions about it I would try to answer them.

I use the CL Ultimate plus and it works great found a double and single wide, multi juliets, and some nice o matter. just picked up a Holiday frost blue on there local. another member on her have gotten 3 OTT off of CL. its definitely worth the couple bucks it costs

Latest Posts

Back