• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Collectible Jawbone List

Saw on O-review for the racing jacket that a new chrome for the next TDF is possible and a 30 years of sports collection with a few colorways. I can't wait to see the chrome one.
They already did a chrome with the original jawbone, so a repeat of this would be boring IMHO. If they want to do it, do a chrome M2 for a TDF edition, especially this year. The original M-frame was HUGE in the TDF and celebrating the 30 years of sports this would be a nice touch to lead it with a new release. We'll see how many riders are sporting the M2, if any, in the Tour Down Under as it kicks off the race season next week.

There was a "limited" edition for the Tour Down Under in 2011, but I'm pretty sure it was just custom parts with TDU 2011 etched on the lens. For the record, they're a navy frame with orange jaws, orange icons, white thru-bolts and black iridium vented lenses (with clear if I recall correctly). No special micro bag or box. I can take a photo if anyone's interested

There will be new edition of chrome Racing Jackets for this year's TdF (together with Radarlock).

Do you guys wear your jawbones at times other than cycling or running?
I need to as many of the other oakley frames do not fit, but they do have a bit of a "goggle" look to them.

Do you guys wear your jawbones at times other than cycling or running?
I need to as many of the other oakley frames do not fit, but they do have a bit of a "goggle" look to them.
Wear mine quite often on weekends when I'm doing outdoor stuff.

Some, like the BMX chromes are made to be worn & make a statement!

Does anyone know how man Alinghi jawbones were made. I have seen the other 4 pairs show up on ebay and on here for sale every so often but you never see the Jawbones show up.

Back