• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Considering To Trade My Zero 0.3P With Romeo 1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

what do you guys think? i am considering to trade my zero 0.3P brand new for a Romeo 1...fair trade you think? let me know guys...:confused:

Some people reacted to this post.
I believe BriP is looking for a zero 0.3

Def not a fair trade for the Romeo owner!

Username Hidden said:
Agreed...what condition is the Romeo in?

Username Hidden said:
thanks for the response doowutchyalike

my zero is BNIB.

You could get 2 Romeo 1s for what those 0.3ps sell for! The last pair BNIB I saw on eBay sold for $960, I would hold onto them if I were you!

lets see some pictures haha! i honestly would be tempted to trade my romeos for the 0.3p but i dunno.. -metals ARE truly a dying breed now.. not that they actually 'die' though! they can stop making them but they'll last forever.. unlike those flimsy zeros aha! (jokes guys.. jokes... but so true.)

Ha yea everyone wants to trade for the Zeros now they know they are with a Grand!!! I have never seen a pair of Romeos sell for close to that!

haha i dont really care what they're worth in cash value.. to us collectors, a piece is for either wearing with style, or something to behold. I have an equal respect for both the zero line and the Xmetal line... and these are the crux pieces from the respective groups..