• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

I don’t know if it was the vaccine or if my tallywacker just looks big because of weight loss🤣
1685986353946.jpeg

Holy crap..... it was 3 years ago i started this thread :oops: unreal.....

Did everyone here on the forum all make it?

Can we still get it and die?

Did the vax work?

Anyone have illness after the vax?
I got sick for the second time from the coof in mid may, lasted about 10 days before the fever finally broke completely. The first time I barely felt anything. This time around it wanted to kick my arse. I'll admit that during the panic under the fever I started contemplating the jab or the pill because I let the propaganda get to me and I started to think I wasn't going to make it. But then a friend of mine told me to hang on and ride out the fever. She also gave me chamomile tea and said it would help me sweat the fever because a dry fever is dangerous.

So all I took was chamomile tea, eucalyptus tea to sooth the throat. I now have what's called "long covid". Some strenuous things even simple things like washing the car, climbing the stairs, I have shortness of breath, and breathing in the cold night air makes my windpipe hurt (that's the only way I can describe it).

After having this experience it has changed my perspective regarding the jab. I will never consider it for a second on getting the jab, ever, not even during a freak out under fever.

Yeet

I got sick for the second time from the coof in mid may, lasted about 10 days before the fever finally broke completely. The first time I barely felt anything. This time around it wanted to kick my arse. I'll admit that during the panic under the fever I started contemplating the jab or the pill because I let the propaganda get to me and I started to think I wasn't going to make it. But then a friend of mine told me to hang on and ride out the fever. She also gave me chamomile tea and said it would help me sweat the fever because a dry fever is dangerous.

So all I took was chamomile tea, eucalyptus tea to sooth the throat. I now have what's called "long covid". Some strenuous things even simple things like washing the car, climbing the stairs, I have shortness of breath, and breathing in the cold night air makes my windpipe hurt (that's the only way I can describe it).

After having this experience it has changed my perspective regarding the jab. I will never consider it for a second on getting the jab, ever, not even during a freak out under fever.

Yeet
So glad to hear you made it 🙌 .... but not nice with the lingering effects :-(

So strange that you can get it twice.... yes you can get the flu over and over again, but that is because it changes from year to year. Not cool that this Covid also changes.....

Now we do have a real Doctor among us @cacatman ... what are your thoughts on this whole thing... now 3 years later!?

Latest Posts

Back