M_Experiment Reviews

@XxRuMKaxX we need your Jigawatts review❤️
You got it....

Jigawatt!

Hard not to love the style of the Jig... I am a XX X metal wearer mostly and find this style very attractive just for that reason...

Some complained they are tight on the head and I to found that true when I first put them on but I will say to give them a few wears before you determine they are to tight for you. I have found they have conformed to my head and the arms actually wrap around in a way and hold on so they do not slip at all. I can't say that about the XX unless I put to large of temple shocks in them. The arms are thin in my opinion but I believe it is totally by design. Their flexibility make them super comfy now that I have "broken them in."

The other complaint I heard from a few I also can verify and that is a slight leakage of light on the bottom outside of the orbital. This to was easily fixed by adjusting the nosepiece to push the glasses up to my face better. I usually do not like a frame that is snug up on the face but the design is so comfy I would not change it with the Jigs. There is still just a slightest of light leaking in but I have to consciously look for it to notice it.

The light weight of the frame overall is wonderful! I really appreciate how the design shaved weight off the frame so they do not get heavy on the nose at all. These glasses really do feel like they grip your head but like a pillow which is how it should be.

Super excited to see the regular lineup coming our way!!!

You got it....

Jigawatt!

Hard not to love the style of the Jig... I am a XX X metal wearer mostly and find this style very attractive just for that reason...

Some complained they are tight on the head and I to found that true when I first put them on but I will say to give them a few wears before you determine they are to tight for you. I have found they have conformed to my head and the arms actually wrap around in a way and hold on so they do not slip at all. I can't say that about the XX unless I put to large of temple shocks in them. The arms are thin in my opinion but I believe it is totally by design. Their flexibility make them super comfy now that I have "broken them in."

The other complaint I heard from a few I also can verify and that is a slight leakage of light on the bottom outside of the orbital. This to was easily fixed by adjusting the nosepiece to push the glasses up to my face better. I usually do not like a frame that is snug up on the face but the design is so comfy I would not change it with the Jigs. There is still just a slightest of light leaking in but I have to consciously look for it to notice it.

The light weight of the frame overall is wonderful! I really appreciate how the design shaved weight off the frame so they do not get heavy on the nose at all. These glasses really do feel like they grip your head but like a pillow which is how it should be.

Super excited to see the regular lineup coming our way!!!
Awesome 😎 Thank you. How do they compare to the Gigawatt?

Awesome 😎 Thank you. How do they compare to the Gigawatt?
The only similarity to me is design appearance. The gig seems a little beefier in the arms but the weights overall are basically the same. The gig covers light leakage just slightly better but the jig to me is more comfy… not that the gigs are not. It’s about like comparing a flak jacket xl to a straight jacket…

The only similarity to me is design appearance. The gig seems a little beefier in the arms but the weights overall are basically the same. The gig covers light leakage just slightly better but the jig to me is more comfy… not that the gigs are not. It’s about like comparing a flak jacket xl to a straight jacket…
Thank you brother:)

Back