• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corvette/Ducati Juliets

they are indeed 24k gold, but you have to ask the seller if its oem...however there is also a corvette etch lens which is very rare...

JC######
Carbon / 24K Juliet
Corvette Racing Team

Thanks, they do have the Jc number at least. Just can't find a pair with the box etc

Thanks, they do have the Jc number at least. Just can't find a pair with the box etc

im in a lookout too for a couple of years now and i only see three auction in my local
ebay...two of them has no box...while the other one has the corvette etch complete set but they sold in outrageous price...goodluck!

JC = still just a carbon frame with 24K gold lenses. Nothing on the box or label states "Corvette" and the lenses are not etched.
I'm still not sure how or why the Black/24K picked up "Corvette".
Racing team etched? Yup those deserve to be called "Corvette" Juliets.

JC = still just a carbon frame with 24K gold lenses. Nothing on the box or label states "Corvette" and the lenses are not etched.
I'm still not sure how or why the Black/24K picked up "Corvette".
Racing team etched? Yup those deserve to be called "Corvette" Juliets.

i totally agree, i think they distictively different...is there anybody who can chime in if there is a story about it or the JC serial in particular to be called corvette juliets...all knowledge i pick up is from oreview putting the JC serial as Corvette Racing Team Juliet...

there are three variations on the etched lenses..

"Corvette"
"50th" logo
"Corvette 50th"

I've been offered a set of corvette juliets on their own with no box/paperwork. They want £400 or $640. Is that a reasonable price? It just seems way too expensive

Last edited:
I've been offered a set of corvette juliets on their own with no box/paperwork. They want £400 or $640. Is that a reasonable price?
No, unboxed about $400 IMO. That's even a little high for boxed number-match.

that is too much, dont get advantage of because you are new...ebay dictates the price going higher because people pay for a premium...but the JC serial is not that high yet...

If you are going to wear them I'd do a carbon frame with 24K chops and call it a day.

Latest Posts

Back