1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep The Crawling Chaos Premium Member

Don't know long this will last, I'm pissed because I just ordered some at the higher price, but for now most of them are $69.99 on the Vault website.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. s3sunruh

s3sunruh Oakley Collector

I saw that! I was very dumbfounded. But retail works in mysterious ways. I was holding off because I wanted something else; however, I am going to take full advantage and get either the sweden or the german one. Not sure though. Both countries show ancestry for me.

3. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

4. NiGHTSx2

NiGHTSx2 Oakley Collector

I did the same thing; jumped on the Germany, Sweden, and UK Batwolfs at $97 a piece, and then the price drops to $69 a day later. I called customer service, and they couldn't adjust the price since my order has already shipped. However, they did place a new order for me and set me up with a return slip (postage included) to send back the higher priced set. Returns can also be done at Vault stores. So reorder while these things are still available.

5. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Anyone wanna trade their sweden icons, lenses and bag for the norway? I dont like the matte blk frame but would like the ice/sweden icons in the blk ink frame.

6. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

damn i missed it . . . probably just a few minutes - that sucks!!!

7. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

I ordered one last night... hopefully it makes it here.... killer price.

8. NiGHTSx2

NiGHTSx2 Oakley Collector

...and Germany is the first one to sell out. Anyone want to wager which goes next? I'm casting my vote for UK.

9. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Well I just got tracking info on mine... so..... I guess no one else wanted the pair I bought...lol

10. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Got a trade going on for the UK's, I'm very excited to get these! If any are available next week I'm going to get South Africa.