• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Curious

Oakininam

I should Work at Oakley
new york
I have a possible transaction with someone here on OF and he will be paying using g&s but wants me to ship to a different address. Do you guys do this and am i safe? I've always used f&f but the buyer can't use f&f

No I did not do that. As best as my old brain can remember, I have never done GS to a non PayPal address only FF. I insured it for the full sale value but made him agree that if it didn’t show, that’s not on me.

But then I could be thinking of the wrong guy. Shipped twice down South America way.
PM me the member and I’ll look for the sale thread. See what I did to confirm.
But that’s a bad idea FF to a non PayPal address
Why does he want GS and not to his PayPal?

But then I could be thinking of the wrong guy. Shipped twice down South America way.
Because the US addres on his paypal is his brother's house (Chicago) but his bro is in Ecuador right now. He wants me to ship to florida (not registered on his paypal)

The last time you shipped the package to Orlando, and I paid with my PayPal account with my local address

I'm the guy from Quito Ecuador Man...
Yeah I gotcha brother. I saw who it was. Rightous brother but if its a new sale for both FF to another adress GS to Paypal. You and I dscussed this many times my friend.
Just get an Orlando account through your bro and have some money on hand for the paypal GS if you want. There has been too many shÏtÿ people on here to just up and trust, that goes for both parties.
Just saying, and trying to help.