• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Curious

The last time you shipped the package to Orlando, and I paid with my PayPal account with my local address
That might have been the tee shirts but that was $25, we did the auto GB the proper way.
You guys can work it out. But @iCharmartInXz, he is a rightous OF brother. Just becareful everyone.

Yeah I gotcha brother. I saw who it was. Rightous brother but if its a new sale for both FF to another adress GS to Paypal. You and I dscussed this many times my friend.
Just get an Orlando account through your bro and have some money on hand for the paypal GS if you want. There has been too many shÏtÿ people on here to just up and trust, that goes for both parties.
Just saying, and trying to help.
Thanks so much

This did not end well. Had to block the dude because he got a little pushy. Sent the funds via g&s and still wanted me to ship to a different address. If that red MM gets lost who loses money? ME. If it gets stolen? ..ME. How hard is it to add the correct address on paypal? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

This did not end well. Had to block the dude because he got a little pushy. Sent the funds via g&s and still wanted me to ship to a different address. If that red MM gets lost who loses money? ME. If it gets stolen? ..ME. How hard is it to add the correct address on paypal? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
Unfortunately but still the right move.