1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeccaBear

BeccaBear Oakley Beginner

Okay so I'm pretty sure I've decided to get the flak 2.0 non-XL standard version (I prefer the way the lens looks in the standard version)

So with that said, those of you who got the flaks, what design did you settle on? As in frame color, socks color, logo color etc?

Also I think I'm going to go for the daily Prizms, which colors do you think best go with that?
    Currently I'm looking at silver frame, chrome logo and black socks. Do you prefer a different color variation / have you seen a different color variation with the daily prizms which really blew your socks off? :)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Black. Black. Black. :p

3. Rusty M

Rusty M Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Standard flak 2.0 lens? Must be VERY rare!!

OakleyFrankFMJ likes this.
  4. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

Lookit the colour ways for other sport frames that are already on the website ...

5. Wally Taylor

Wally Taylor Oakley Enthusiast

I thought so. I have some regular Jade Iridium, and Although I like tkhe way that they look, Yours look like the Iridium is twice as deep as regular Jade Iridium.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.